Children’s centres are local community centres which support babies, pre-school children and their families.
Centres offer a range of early intervention services, such as:
- Support for mums, dads and carers
- Help getting jobs and training
- Health services
- Daycare and activities for babies and toddlers
Each centre offers different services, including:
- early education
- training or finding a new job
- antenatal classes
- baby clinics
- support with breastfeeding,
- support with parenting and speech and language
- drop-in sessions for parents and children
- services for children with special needs and disabilities (we also have specialist centres for disabled children)
Check with your local children’s centre to find out what they offer.
Children’s centre registration form
An inclusive resource centre for families with children and young people aged 0 to 17 years (up to their 18th birthday) with additional needs or disabilities.
Children’s centresFind your nearest children's centre
020 8724 1830
020 8724 1147
020 8724 1983
020 8270 6091
020 8270 6619
020 8227 5500
020 8724 1924
Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm
Ofsted inspection reports
All children’s centres are liable to be inspected by Ofsted.